Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Creep-ing Skeleton!

Those slippery wood floors at Nonny and Grandpa John's house were just the thing Nate needed to show off his new moves! For Nate this is big stuff. You know we joke around a lot about how easy we've got it because Nate isn't walking (or crawling for that matter). But truthfully I think his immobility is getting to us all. Nate clearly wants to go places and his body simply can't cooperate. Although in some areas he's becoming more independent, this is one area in which he is still very dependent on us - and at 25 pounds he's a heavy load! So to see our little skeleton creep and pull on the floor like this was just beautiful. And so very exciting.






Happy Halloween!!!!



5 comments:

  1. That's the most awesome creeping skeleton ever! How exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that every time I look at this blog, I can't get over how CUTE that picture of Nate is (the one at the top)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My name is Jenna and i came across your blog. Nate is a precious, and special earthly angel. He is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I have developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete